So Kenny will be back from Europe in a week and a half. I know that to most of you it seems like this has gone by fast, but on my side...well, it's seemed like forever and a day since I last saw him. And it's only feeling longer now that it's getting close! It's really hard being away, but it's great to feel so much love for him and to be so confident that this is right! Next Thursday (when he gets back) is going to be THE BEST.
Kenny has sent me a few letters and a ton of postcards since he left. It's pretty fun to get things in the mail, especially from Kenny! He's really adorable. I love being in love.
So about 12 hours after Kenny gets back from Turkey, we are flying out to D.C. to spend a few days with my family (talk about jet lag). I'm SO excited. Then we are going to spend a week with Kenny's family down in SC and then a week apart (it's going to kill me...but at least we have practice...and we want a chance to spend one-on-one time with siblings before that basically never happens again). Then Kenny will come back up the week before we get married and it will be greeeaat.
Only 5 1/2 weeks left until we get married! I am so excited.
This is the Kenny I love and miss desperately:

No comments:
Post a Comment